FILA M100 (MARATHON) Speed / Recreational Inline Skates
The new M100 (Marathon) offers skaters the perfect link between the fitness and racing segments. These skates offer performance levels that allow in-liners to approach the standards of professional athletes, without sacrificing the benefits of superb comfort and durability.
- Shell: Carbon construction as used in speed skates.
- Frame: Extruded 7000 series aluminum with 3 arches - 4 wheels - 12.8 inches - forward-back and lateral adjustment.
- Cuff: Free flex/Low Cut.
- Boot features: Breathable mesh, preformed padding, Cool Max.
- Wheels: Fila lenticular shaped 100mm/84A.
- Bearings: ABEC 7.
- Racing Construction: The carbon shell with applied boot reflect the construction features of speed skating models. The low profile cuff and removable internal liner make this model between the Training/Fitness and Race worlds.
- Chassis: Ultra-lightweight, tough extruded 7000 series aluminum. Three-arch reinforcement. Designed to fit racing micro bearings and threaded aluminum axles. Equipped with four wheels up to 100 mm in diameter.
- Carbon shell: Carbon fiber shell for maximum torsional strength. Made to marathon design specifications.
- Micro adjustable Buckle: The instep band closing system utilizes a micro adjustable aluminum buckle based on racing specifications.
- 100mm Wheels: The oversized 100 mm diameter wheels are the result of tests carried out in competition conditions; these wheels provide access to higher speeds with less energy expenditure compared to smaller diameters.