The FR FR3 80 skate is the baby of the hugely popular FR1 range.
The FR FR3 fits perfectly between the popular FRX and the amazing FR1 skates.
It is ideal for skaters wanting entry to the Freeskate / Freestyle skate range at an affordable price, with a bit more foot security and precision than the FRX.
The multi-point alloy frame mounting blocks these come with offer the flexibility of using a larger variety of frames and fine adjustment to get their positioning just right.
- Alu Buckle, Ratchet Power Strap and Lace System Closure
- Multi-position frame mounting blocks
- Drylex Custom Liner, improved comfort and fit
- Abec 7 608RS Bearings
- FR Street King 80mm 85a Wheels
- 243mm FRX, Rockerable, Aluminium Frame
- Brake - not included, however, available on request
The FR FR3 are ideal skate for recreational skaters looking for a durable, supportive boot that doesn’t sacrifice comfort and doesn’t break the bank.
Please note that they do not come standard with a brake.