Legendary Original Bonesðð Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. Bones Swiss have been preferred and chosen for more than 33 years by the world's top professional skaters. When they say 'Swiss', this is the one they mean. Designed for the rigour of competition skating, they provide the fastest roll, easiest maintenance, and longest life of any similar steel bearing on the market. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. The lowest cost of our Bones Swiss line, it still outsells all the rest.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream& racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 16 bearings (8mm)