Lookout BMX riders, there’s a new kid in town taking over the mountain and passing you on trails. The POWERSLIDE NEXT Outback 150 is designed for extreme off-road inline skating. A powerful SUV extreme skate that’s right at home on the hills and the trails, the POWERSLIDE NEXT Outback 150 lets you get out of the city and discover a whole new side of inline skating. With a stable boot, strong frames, and big 3x150mm tires, no matter the terrain or weather conditions, you can go virtually anywhere in these impressive off-road inline skates. The skate has a strong hard boot that can stand up to even the roughest conditions and is complemented with a cuff that provides superior support that’s so crucial for intense SUV Extreme skating. The Outback 150 comes with a heat-mouldable MYFIT liner with RECALL memory fit padding, giving you the perfect fit and excellent comfort, even during the longest rides. Designed around the famous TRINITY 3-point mounting system, you get a low centre of gravity that augments control, giving you a fast, stable ride even on the harshest terrain. For maximum safety and peace of mind, the NEXT Outback 150 an innovative cuff brake can easily be installed. Complete with a strong extruded aluminium frame riding on rugged CST 150mm air tires, the POWERSLIDE NEXT Outback 150 is the perfect SUV extreme skate to own the trails and be the first down the mountain.
- Boot: Hard boot; TRINITY 3-point mounting; MYFIT Recall dual fit liner; heat mouldable MYFIT liner with 80°C
- Frame: Powerslide Outback; 6061 aircraft aluminium; TRINITY 3-point mounting; 12.9" (328mm); 3x150mm / 6"
- Wheel: CST Pro; 6" / 150mm; 90 PSI / 6,2 bar; NR/SBR = Natural rubber / Styrene Butadiene rubber
- Bearing: Wicked; ABEC 7 rustproof; SUS stainless steel
- Brake Compatibility: 908339 universal cuff brake fitting SUV skates